Company Registration in Malta
Company registration in Malta will enable you to enter the European Union market with one of the most reputable jurisdictions in the region.
Malta is well known for their innovative approach to crypto service providers and online gaming licensing.
A country in the European Union, Malta is an archipelago in the central Mediterranean between Sicily and the North African coast.
According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Malta is considered among countries with advanced economy.
Malta is popular for establishing different businesses, the majority of companies established in Malta are:
- gaming businesses;
- shipping companies;
- credit-card issuing banking licences and also fund administration;
- fiduciary and trustee business;
- different consulting companies;
- import export companies.
Company in Malta is a perfect solution for foreign individuals and businesses seeking to do international business from the EU with attractive and flexible tax regime.
Capital city: Valletta
Local currency: Euro (EUR)
Official language: Maltese and English
Business language: English
All documents and state fees are included
Description of Limited Liability Company in Malta (LTD)
- Minimum share capital from EUR 1250.
- No turnover limitations.
- No limitations on business activities.
- Fast registration.
- Minimum 1 shareholder.
- Individuals or corporations can be shareholders.
- The maximum number of shareholders in Malta LTD is fifty (50).
HOW THE ORDER SYSTEM WORKS?
1. Choose the most suitable company type and make online order
Choose the most suitable company formation package from STORE EU LAW FIRM, and place an online order with the available payment methods. After successful order you will receive an email confirmation with your order details.
2. Collection of documents and KYC verification
After successful order and receipt of payment, our customer support will get in touch with you to acquire the required documentation for company formation in Malta.
3. Company registration in Malta
The company registration in Malta takes between 7-14 business days after all required documents have been received. After company has been incorporated, physical company formation documents with apostilles will be sent to your mailing address.
Tax system in Malta
Malta has a full-imputation corporate tax system. As a result, any income tax paid by a Maltese firm is completely imputed or credited to the shareholder receiving dividends. This allows them to benefit from full exemption from double economic taxes on business earnings.
Despite the fact that the standard corporate tax rate in Malta is now 35%, a shareholder of such a corporation may be entitled to a refund of any tax paid by the company. This is determined by the company’s source of income, which normally results in an effective net tax rate of around 10%, 5%, or 0%. Even though Malta tax system may be complicated at first, it does result in benefits for the company.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION IN MALTA
If shareholder is a legal person:
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation or other similar document; evidencing the entity’s existence;
- Copy of the Register of Directors;
- Copy of the Register of Shareholders;
- Copy of valid passport of the Directors;
- Copy of a recent utility bill issued no more than three (3) months ago of the Directors.
Documents required for Malta company bank account:
- Passport copy of all directors and shareholders;
- Utility bill not older than 3 months;
- CV of the company management;
- Business plan.
Banks may request additional documentation from case to case. Due to the AML regulations, please note that we do not guarantee bank account opening as the ultimate decision regarding bank account opening depends on the particular bank’s decision.
Note: All documents in a foreign language must be translated into English and certified by a qualified translator.
Need more help to register company in Malta?
Just get in touch with us to get more information about company registration in Malta. We typically respond in 2 hours.