Company Registration Latvia LLC
Description of Company Registration Latvia LLC:
- No turnover limitations;
- Fast registration;
- No limitations on board members;
- No limitations on shareholders;
- Temporary bank account for share capital deposit is required;
- Requirement to deposit share capital of at least 2800 EUR on temporary bank account;
- Bears the abbreviation “SIA”, which translates to LLC.
The Company Registration Latvia LLC Package includes the following services:
- Preparation of all documents;
- Latvia limited liability company formation;
- Registered office, contact person and annual report filing for 1 year.
Documents Required For Company Registration Latvia LLC:
- Notarized and apostilled passport copy of all shareholders;
- Notarized and apostilled passport copy of all directors;
Copy of a recent utility bill not older than three (3) months;
- Information on the ultimate beneficial owner.
If shareholder is a legal person:
- Notarized and apostilled company extract (visible directors, shareholders, company status, amount of shares and ultimate beneficial owners);
- The above information as for individuals.
Document preparation instructions:
- Please note that in Republic of Latvia, when forming a company it will be necessary to notarize and legalize/apostille company formation documents.
- Our support team will prepare all relevant documentation and send to you the company formation documents via email. Afterwards, you will need to sign the company formation documents at notary public and either legalize or apostille the documents at your country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs or embassy, depending on your location.
- After documents will be notarized and legalized/apostilled, you will need to mail the document originals to our mailing address for translations.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COMPANY IN LATVIA BANK ACCOUNT
- Passport copy of all directors and shareholders.
- Utility bill not older than 3 months.
- CV of the company management.
- Business plan.
Banks may request additional documentation from case to case. Due to the AML regulations, please note that we do not guarantee bank account opening as the ultimate decision regarding bank account opening depends on the particular bank’s decision.
Note: All documents in a foreign language must be translated into English and certified by a qualified translator.
Additional information about Latvia limited liability company formation, document requirements, annual fees and overall details of Latvia jurisdiction you can find here