Estonia Company Registration
Description of Estonia Company Registration (LLC):
- Minimum share capital from EUR 2500 (capital is only signed for if founders are individuals);
- No turnover limitations;
- No limitations on business activities;
- Fast registration;
- Board members must be the shareholders of the company;
- Only private persons can be the shareholders;
- No temporary bank account is needed (if founders are individuals);
- Enables possibilities for European Union residence permit.
The Estonia Company Registration Package include the following services:
- Preparation of all documents;
- Estonia limited liability company formation;
- Registered office, contact person and annual report filing for 1 year;
- Apostilled company registration certificates;
- Documents sent via DHL;
- Full support.
Document Requirements For Estonia Company Registration
- Notarized and apostilled passport copy of all shareholders;
- Notarized and apostilled passport copy of all directors;
Copy of a recent utility bill not older than three (3) months;
- Information on Ultimate beneficial owner.
If shareholder is a legal person:
- Notarized and apostilled Certificate of Incorporation or other similar document; evidencing the entity’s existence;
- Notarized and apostilled certificate of the Register of Directors;
- Notarized and apostilled Register of Shareholders;
- The information as above for individuals.
Document Requirements For Bank Account Opening:
- Passport copy of all directors and shareholders;
- Utility bill not older than 3 months;
- CV of the company management;
- Business plan.
Banks may request additional documentation from case to case. Due to the AML regulations, please note that we do not guarantee bank account opening as the ultimate decision regarding bank account opening depends on the particular bank’s decision.
Note: All documents in a foreign language must be translated into English and certified by a qualified translator.
Additional information about Estonia limited liability company formation, document requirements and overall details of Estonia jurisdiction you can find here