Company Registration Singapore (LLC)
Registration of Singapore company (LLC) online with EU LAW FIRM.
Register a limited liability company in Singapore with us online – no local presence is required.
Singapore Limited Liability Company (LLC) is a separate legal entity, which means that the owners and the entity are separated. Thus, the company’s responsibility is limited to its share capital, and each member’s obligation is restricted to the amount of share capital he or she holds (shareholder).
Description of low capital limited liability company in Singapore (LLC):
- Minimum share capital from SGD 1.
- No turnover limitations.
- No limitations on business activities.
- Fast registration.
- Minimum 1 shareholder.
- May be exempt from statutory annual audit.
- Individuals or corporations can be shareholders.
- The ownership is easily transferable.
- The shareholder’s personal assets are protected from the company’s obligations.
- The maximum number of shareholders in a Private Limited Company in Singapore is 50.
The Singapore LLC Registration Package includes the following services:
- Preparation of all documents;
- Singapore limited liability company formation;
- Registered office, contact person;
- Full support.
Documents required for company formation in Singapore:
- Passport copy of all shareholders;
- Passport copy of all directors;
- Brief description of business activities;
Copy of a recent utility bill not older than three (3) months.
If shareholder is a legal person:
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation or other similar document; evidencing the entity’s existence;
- Copy of the Register of Directors;
- Copy of the Register of Shareholders;
- Copy of valid passport of the Directors;
Document preparation instructions:
- Please note that in Singapore, when forming a company it will be necessary to translate any non-English documents.
- Our support team will prepare all relevant documentation and send to you the company formation documents via email for signature.
- Company can be registered in Singapore in a few hours once the incorporation documentation has been filed. Authorities may, in certain circumstances, require further information from shareholders or directors of specific nationalities.
Documents required for Singapore company bank account:
- Passport copy of all directors and shareholders;
- Utility bill not older than 3 months;
- CV of the company management;
- Business plan.
Banks may request additional documentation from case to case. Due to the AML regulations, please note that we do not guarantee bank account opening as the ultimate decision regarding bank account opening depends on the particular bank’s decision.
Note: All documents in a foreign language must be translated into English and certified by a qualified translator.
Additional information about Singapore limited liability company formation, document requirements, annual fees and overall details of Singapore jurisdiction you can find here