Dubai Company Registration (LLC)
Dubai LLC Registration online with EU LAW FIRM.
Register Limited Liability Company in Dubai remotely, no local presence is required.
The key benefit for starting a business in the mainland UAE is that, unlike the Free Zones, there are no geographical restrictions on business activity or the location of office.
When forming an LLC in Dubai, at least 51 percent of the shares have to be registered to a UAE/GCC national sponsor (either an individual UAE/GCC person or a corporate organization 100% controlled by UAE/GCC nationals), also known as a local partner.
Description of low capital limited liability company in Dubai (LLC):
- No minimum share capital. On imported products, a mainland corporation is not required to pay the regular 5% customs charge.
- The shareholders’ responsibility is limited to their shares in the company’s capital.
- There are no limitations on how many visas may be obtained.
- No turnover limitations.
- Minimum of 2 shareholders.
- The UAE Ministry of Economy can issue a Tax Residence Certificate to Dubai LLC.
- No limitations on business activities. Trade anywhere in the UAE or the wider Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region, including all Free Zones.
- Fast registration.
Dubai LLC Registration Package includes the following services:
- Preparation of all documents;
- Dubai limited liability company formation;
- Registered office, contact person, national sponsor;
- Full support.
Required documents for company registration in Dubai:
- Certified (notarized)* passport copies for all shareholders and directors (managers) of the company;
- Copy of the UAE residence card, if applicable;
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from current UAE residence visa sponsor;
- Copy of a recent utility bill not older than three (3) months.
- CV for each shareholder;
- Professional / bank reference letter for each shareholder.
If shareholder is a legal person:
- Notarized and apostilled company extract (visible directors, shareholders, company status, amount of shares and ultimate beneficial owners).
- The company’s memorandum and articles of incorporation;
- A board resolution approving the formation of a new LLC in the United Arab Emirates;
- A power of attorney (POA) for the new LLC’s incorporation to the General Manager.
Document preparation instructions:
- Please note that in Dubai, when forming a company it will be necessary to notarize and legalize/apostille company formation documents.
- Our support team will prepare all relevant documentation and send to you the company formation documents via email. Afterwards, you will need to sign the company formation documents at notary public and either legalize or apostille the documents at your country.
*All papers must be notarized and attested at the applicant’s home country as well as the UAE consulate in question.
NOTE: Before being given to the UAE authorities, all papers must be translated into Arabic by an approved translator.
Documents required for Dubai company bank account:
- Passport copy of all directors and shareholders;
- Utility bill not older than 3 months;
- CV of the company management;
- Business plan.
Banks may request additional documentation from case to case. Due to the AML regulations, please note that we do not guarantee bank account opening as the ultimate decision regarding bank account opening depends on the particular bank’s decision.
Note: All documents in a foreign language must be translated into English and certified by a qualified translator.
Additional information about Latvia limited liability company formation, document requirements, annual fees and overall details of Latvia jurisdiction you can find here