Company Registration in Norway (LLC)
Company registration in Norway. Register your LLC in Norway – one of the most prestigious jurisdictions in the world.
Company registration in Norway will provide opportunities for future expansion of the company due to Free Trade Zones. Norway is a member of the European Economic Area, therefore, it gives access to operate also in the European Union.
Scandinavian and the Nordic countries are a great place to start up a business and because Norway is a highly developed and stable country, it makes it very attractive for investors and entrepreneurs from all over the world.
EU LAW FIRM offers company formation in Norway completely remotely, so there is no need for personal presence to form a company. We offer full legal assistance to our clients in registering company in Norway.
Description of Norway Limited Liability Company:
- Liability limited only to shares;
- The company can have one shareholder and two or more directors;
- The share capital must be divided into one or more shares of which the rights attach to the shareholder. All shares must have the same face value;
- All shares carry equal rights in the company;
- At least 50 % of the board members must reside in Norway or another EEA country.
The Norway LLC Registration Package include the following services:
- Preparation of all documents;
- Norway limited liability company formation;
- Registered office, contact person;
- Full support.
Required documents for company registration in Norway:
- Notarized and apostilled passport copy of all shareholders;
- Notarized and apostilled passport copy of all directors;
Copy of a recent utility bill not older than three (3) months.
If shareholder is a legal person:
- Notarized and apostilled company extract (visible directors, shareholders, company status, amount of shares and ultimate beneficial owners).
Document preparation instructions:
- Please note that in Norway, when forming a company it will be necessary to notarize and legalize/apostille company formation documents.
- Our support team will prepare all relevant documentation and send to you the company formation documents via email. Afterwards, you will need to sign the company formation documents at notary public and either legalize or apostille the documents at your country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs or embassy, depending on your location.
- After documents will be notarized and legalized/apostilled, you will need to mail the document originals to our mailing address for translations.
Documents required for Norway company bank account:
- Passport copy of all directors and shareholders;
- Utility bill not older than 3 months;
- CV of the company management;
- Business plan.
Banks may request additional documentation from case to case. Due to the AML regulations, please note that we do not guarantee bank account opening as the ultimate decision regarding bank account opening depends on the particular bank’s decision.
Note: All documents in a foreign language must be translated into English and certified by a qualified translator.