Company registration Malta (LTD)
Registration of Malta limited liability company (LTD) online with EU LAW FIRM.
Register a limited liability company in Malta with us online – no local presence is required.
This type of company is most commonly used by investors in Malta. A minimum of two (2) and a maximum of fifty (50) shareholders are required, as well as a minimum registered share capital of EUR 1,164.69, of which at least 20% must be paid up.
Description of low capital limited liability company in Malta (LTD):
- Minimum share capital from EUR 1250.
- No turnover limitations.
- No limitations on business activities.
- Fast registration.
- Minimum 1 shareholder.
- Individuals or corporations can be shareholders.
- The maximum number of shareholders in Malta LTD is fifty (50).
Malta LTD Registration Package includes the following services:
- Preparation of all documents;
- Singapore limited liability company formation;
- Registered office, contact person;
- Full support.
Documents required for company formation in Malta:
- Passport copy of all shareholders;
- Passport copy of all directors;
- Brief description of business activities;
Copy of a recent utility bill not older than three (3) months.
If shareholder is a legal person:
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation or other similar document; evidencing the entity’s existence;
- Copy of the Register of Directors;
- Copy of the Register of Shareholders;
- Copy of valid passport of the Directors;
Document preparation instructions:
- Please note that in Malta, when forming a company it will be necessary to translate any non-English documents.
- Our support team will prepare all relevant documentation and send to you the company formation documents via email for signature.
- Company can be registered in
Documents required for Malta company bank account:
- Passport copy of all directors and shareholders;
- Utility bill not older than 3 months;
- CV of the company management;
- Business plan.
Banks may request additional documentation from case to case. Due to the AML regulations, please note that we do not guarantee bank account opening as the ultimate decision regarding bank account opening depends on the particular bank’s decision.
Note: All documents in a foreign language must be translated into English and certified by a qualified translator.
Additional information about Malta limited liability company formation, document requirements, annual fees and overall details of Singapore jurisdiction you can find here