Latvia Low-Capital LLC Registration
Latvia Low-Capital LLC Registration online with EU LAW FIRM.
Register a Latvian limited liability company with us online – no local presence is required.
What is a low-capital LLC? It is a limited liability company in Latvia with capital starting from 1 up to 2799 EUR. It differs from the standard Latvian limited liability company in a way that no initial bank account is required to deposit the share capital. Hence, a low-capital LLC can be formed faster than standard LLC company in Latvia.
Low-Capital LLC in Latvia shareholders and directors must be the same persons, and shareholders can be only physical persons, not companies.
In case you want the shares to be held by a company, it will be required to proceed with standard Latvian LLC company formation here – Latvia Limited Liability Company Formation (Basic Package) – Store Eu Law Firm
Description of low capital limited liability company in Latvia (Low-Capital LLC):
- Minimum share capital from EUR 1-2799 (capital is only signed for).
- No turnover limitations.
- No limitations on business activities.
- Fast registration.
- Board members must be the shareholders of the company.
- Only private persons can be the shareholders.
- No temporary bank account is needed.
- Enables possibilities for European Union residence permit.
The Latvia Low-Capital LLC Registration Package includes the following services:
- Preparation of all documents;
- Latvia low-capital limited liability company formation;
- Registered office, contact person;
- Full support.
Required documents for company registration in Latvia:
- Notarized and apostilled passport copy of all shareholders;
- Notarized and apostilled passport copy of all directors;
Copy of a recent utility bill not older than three (3) months.
If shareholder is a legal person:
- Notarized and apostilled company extract (visible directors, shareholders, company status, amount of shares and ultimate beneficial owners).
Document preparation instructions:
- Please note that in Republic of Latvia, when forming a company it will be necessary to notarize and legalize/apostille company formation documents.
- Our support team will prepare all relevant documentation and send to you the company formation documents via email. Afterwards, you will need to sign the company formation documents at notary public and either legalize or apostille the documents at your country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs or embassy, depending on your location.
- After documents will be notarized and legalized/apostilled, you will need to mail the document originals to our mailing address for translations.
Documents required for Latvian company bank account:
- Passport copy of all directors and shareholders;
- Utility bill not older than 3 months;
- CV of the company management;
- Business plan.
Banks may request additional documentation from case to case. Due to the AML regulations, please note that we do not guarantee bank account opening as the ultimate decision regarding bank account opening depends on the particular bank’s decision.
Note: All documents in a foreign language must be translated into English and certified by a qualified translator.
Additional information about Latvia limited liability company formation, document requirements, annual fees and overall details of Latvia jurisdiction you can find here